First-time Head Coach Joe Philbin has definitely changed the way this team moves on the practice field and most noticeable difference is the amount of team repetitions that have taken place.
All four days have been crisp for the most part with both sides of the football showing signs that this team doesn’t believe the national perception of having a middle of the road season!
So, in earnest, the Joe Philbin era is officially under way in Miami.
The Finsiders talked to Jared Odrick, Tyrell Johnson and Legedu Naanee to get their reactions after the first on-field action of the year and to find out what it’s like adjusting to a new coaching staff.
- NFL Films’ Greg Cosell joins Jesse Agler to talk about all the surprises in his mock draft
- Jimmy Cefalo, the Dolphins broadcaster and former wide receiver, joins The Finsiders and explains why he thinks the Dolphins should double down at quarterback
- Dolphins quarterback David Garrard talks to the media about how it felt to be back on the field after missing all of last season with injury
- The Finsiders talk to newly signed wide receiver Legedu Naanee about his impressions of the offense after the first full day of practices
- Matt Moore answers post-practice questions from the media about his expectations learning the new offense
- Defensive end Jared Odrick joins The Finsiders and said that his Pee-Wee sack dance could make a return this season
- Karlos Dansby has a message for Dolphins fans during a session with the media
Johnson recently joined The Finsiders and gave a bit of a sneak peek of how the new Dolphins defense will be constructed.
“That was the thing that kinda helped me sign here, that I was most excited about,” Johnson said.