From the Fins:
- The Finsiders bring you a full multimedia preview of the Raiders-Dolphins game
- Coach Sparano: “We have a lot of coaches on the field”
- John Congemi of The Finsiders gives his three keys to victory for the Fins
- Hear from Hue Jackson, Richard Seymour and JT The Brick for a Raiders perspective
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com writes “ten days in between games have made the Miami Dolphins a bit restless, which could spell trouble for the visiting Oakland Raiders”
From the Press:
- ESPN.com AFC East Blogger James Walker tells us why “It will be key for (Yeremiah) Bell to maintain his deep responsibility“
- Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel writes the hope for the Dolphins is that Matt Moore “can continue playing efficiently, and that would enable the offense to blossom“
- Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald says Tony Sparano is “trying everything to change his team’s fortunes, experimenting in ways he never has before“
- Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post says Matt Moore and Brian Daboll have slowly figured out which plays work and which don’t
The 3-8 Dolphins look for their third straight home win as they welcome the AFC West-leading Oakland Raiders (7-4) to Sun Life Stadium.
This will be the 35th all-time regular season meeting between the teams in a series that was dominated early on by the Raiders. The Dolphins, though, have won five of their last six against Oakland, including a 33-17 win at the Coliseum last year and a 17-15 win in 2008, the last time the teams met in South Florida.