On Wednesday, after a scheduled off-day, the Dolphins reopened camp in advance of Saturday’s full scrimmage at Sun Life Stadium.
In addition to the flurry of on-field action, it, too, marked the first time that Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson spoke to the media since training camp.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the sixth day of training camp:
- Day 6 Notebook: Exciting Practice After First Day Off; Other Notes
- Johnson Back to Having Fun on the Football Field
- SI’s King: This Is the Fastest-Paced Camp I’ve Been At
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/1/12
- VIDEO: Chad Johnson Press Conference Highlights
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Press Conference
- VIDEO: Karlos Dansby Media Availability
- VIDEO: Olivier Vernon Media Availability
- VIDEO: Chris Clemons Media Availability
- VIDEO: Sean Smith Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/1/12
- VIDEO: Peter King Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Jimmy Wilson In the Studio
- AUDIO: Dolphins Practice Report with John Congemi 8/1
While he was at the Dolphins’ facility on Wednesday, King sat down with The Finsiders to talk about what he saw out on the practice field.
In order to increase practice efficiency, Joe Philbin and Mike Sherman have split the field in two, with two offensive units taking reps almost simultaneously.
Given his explosiveness–both on and off the field–the signing, supported by some, maligned by others, is undoubtedly generating a lot of buzz around the league.
“Watching the Patriots practice three times for the Super Bowl, I was really impressed with Chad,” NBC’s Cris Collinsworth told the Miami Herald’s Barry Jackson.