Despite the fact that the start of the regular season is still about five months away, yesterday’s schedule announcement was met with plenty of enthusiasm and excitement. While many things will change for the Dolphins and the 13 teams they’ll face this year between now and September, there are still some definite storylines to examine.
Here’s the answer: I don’t know.
And neither do you.
The quarterback out of Texas A&M is now considered the be the third-best prospect at his position, behind the assumed top two picks, Stanford’s Andrew Luck and Baylor’s Robert Griffin III.
From the Fins:
- Jesse Agler goes one-on-one with new Dolphins quarterback David Garrard to get his take on what he believes his role will be
- The Florida Times-Union’s Tania Ganguli joins The Finsiders to talk about David Garrard and the Jaguars’ potential pursuit of Tim Tebow
- Dolphins.com’s Andy Kent introduces you to Phil McGeoghan, the Dolphins’ new assistant wide receivers coach
From the Fins:
- Jesse Agler goes one-on-one with former Dolphins receiver Orande Gadsden to get his opinion on the Dolphins’ receiving corps
- The Finsiders introduce Tristin Jones, the new comment center moderator
- With March Madness in full swing, Dolphins.com’s Andy Kent recaps NFL.com’s NFL Bracketology, where the ’72 and ’73 Dolphins advanced to the next round
- ESPN’s James Walker tries to determine what’s next for the Dolphins at the quarterback position
- Sun-Sentinel’s Omar Kelly and Izzy Gould report free-agent quarterback Alex Smith visited with the Dolphins
- NFL.com’s Steve Wyche feels that if the Dolphins wanted free agent Matt Flynn, they could have had him
From the Fins:
- The Finsiders chat with newly signed defensive back Richard Marshall
- NFL Network analyst Heath Evans joins The Finsiders to give his take on Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and other available free agents
- Dolphins.com’s Andy Kent caught up with Reggie Bush and a few other Dolphins teammates at a special spring break ice cream social
- The Palm Beach Post’s Ben Volin says the Dolphins have turned their attention to free-agent quarterback Matt Flynn
- Sun-Sentinel’s Omar Kelly attributes a compressed free-agency market to Peyton Manning’s indecisiveness
- Fox Sports’ Alex Marvez reports the Dolphins agree to terms with tackle Artis Hicks, who has started 71 games in his career
The NFL Network analyst talks with Jesse Agler to give his strong opinions about Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and all of the big names in the 2012 free agent class. Also, hear Evans’ interesting take on the best way to build a team through the means of free agency and the draft.
Watch the interview here:
- The New York Post is reporting that former Dolphins WR and current Bears receiver Brandon Marshall was involved in an off-the-field incident this weekend in New York.