From the Fins:
- Luke Simons, an anchor and reporter from KAGS-TV in College Station, joins The Finsiders to give a report on Ryan Tannehill’s pro day
- CBS Sports’ Charley Casserly recently joined The Finsiders to give his analysis of Tannehill
- Dolphins.com’s Andy Kent checks in with Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll, who was presenting an NFL Play 6o grant to Archimedean Middle Conservatory
- The Palm Beach Post’s Ben Volin notes that the Dolphins will be switching to a zone blocking scheme
- Sun-Sentinel’s Omar Kelly says that the Dolphins have begun exploratory talks with three starters about redoing their deals
- Miami Herald’s Armando Salguero recaps the important takeaways from Ryan Tannehill’s pro day
Luke Simons, a television anchor and reporter from KAGS-TV in College Station, talks with The Finsiders to give a full report on Ryan Tannehill’s pro day workout for NFL Scouts and personnel. Make sure to hear Simons’ insight on how Tannehill’s mobility looked following an offseason foot injury.