The former Dolphin fullback and now current Patriot spoke to John Congemi about what it is like to be on a different team after the past three seasons in Miami. Don’t miss Polite talk about the precise preparation that is necessary during Super Bowl week.
Watch the interview here:
The biggest event on the NFL calendar has arrived and The Finsiders are giving you total access. We will chat with present and past NFL players and coaches as well as different media personalities on radio row in Indianapolis to get their perspective on the Dolphins. The Finsiders Super Bowl Week is presented by C3/CustomerContactChannels.
- Exclusive 1-on-1 with Don Shula
- Former Dolphin Great Jason Taylor
- Former QB Joe Theismann
- Hall of Fame DL Joe Greene
- Former Patriots WR Troy Brown
- Former Giants LB Carl Banks
- Packers TE Jermichael Finley
- Former Patriots LB Rosevelt Colvin
- Hall of Fame WR Lynn Swann
- UNC Draft Prospect Quinton Coples
- Former Packers FB William Henderson
- Former All-Star Pitcher Curt Schilling
- Former Giants WR Amani Toomer
- ESPN’s Marcellus Wiley
- NFL Network’s Andrew Siciliano
- Former Dolphins WR Nat Moore
- Legendary broadcaster Pat Summerall
- Papa John’s Founder John Schnatter
- Dolphins CEO Mike Dee
- David Hunt of Hunt Auctions
- Former RB Jerome Bettis
- Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew
- Giants CB Aaron Ross
- ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio
- Former QB Sean Salisbury
- Patriots CB Sterling Moore
- Boston Radio host Michael Holley
- Recording Artist, Ciara
- Former RB Eddie George
- Rich Gannon of CBS Sports
- Patriots Free Safety Nate Jones
- Patriots FB Lousaka Polite
- Former Dolphins QB Ray Lucas
- Giants Safety Kenny Phillips
- Giants CB Corey Webster
The guys respond to questions from the fans who want to know why former FB Lousaka Polite wasn’t brought back. Bo also calls out his “idiot of the day” as a fan attempts to criticize Jesse via text message.
The crew discusses the Jaguars releasing their former starting quarterback David Garrard and if Garrard might be a possible addition to the Dolphins as a reserve QB. The guys also examine the Dolphins decision to only carry two quarterbacks on the active roster.
Today the Dolphins cut their roster down to 53 players in advance of the start of the regular season. The roster moves were made in three different categories:
-20 players were waived. These are players with less than four years service time and they must pass through the waiver wire.
-Six players had their contracts terminated. These are veterans with four or more years in the league.
On this Tuesday edition of FinsidersTV, we hear from the newest Miami Dolphin: running back Larry Johnson, who discusses what he brings to the backfield. Tony Sparano then tells us what he likes about LJ and finally FB Lousaka Polite talks about what he expects his role to be in 2011.
This week, the Dolphins signed OT Marc Colombo, LB Kevin Burnett, and QB Matt Moore, among others. Those three players have something in common other than their current places on the Dolphins’ roster, though: they’re all CowPhins.
What is a CowPhin, you ask? Well, quite simply, a CowPhin is a player who was once on the Cowboys and is now on the Dolphins.
Since today is a “Community Tuesday,” we will check in with Dolphins FB Lousaka Polite , who helped deliver dinners to families less fortunate this afternoon. We will also reveal Jesse Agler’s Power Rankings and preview the Pro Bowl selection announcement.