Officially tomorrow makes two weeks away from the start of Training Camp 2012 for the Miami Dolphins, and position battles on both sides of the football have been discussed by arm chair quarterbacks all across South Florida! Quarterback and wide receiver are the two positions on offense that garner most of the attention, but on defense, I’m going to focus on the linebacker position.
With the NFL draft wrapping up on Saturday, the Miami Dolphins added several players, including former University of Miami running back Lamar Miller. Below are links to complete coverage of the Dolphins’ busy day:
- Andy Cohen: Tannehill Looks and Talks Like a Winner
- Dolphins Select RB Miller in Fourth Round
- Dolphins Take LB Kaddu in Fifth Round
- Dolphins Take WR Cunningham in Sixth Round
- Dolphins Take DT Randall and WR Marshall in Seventh Round
- Andy Kent: Dolphins Satisfied with how Things Went on Final Day of Draft
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Drafted By the Dolphins
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Highlights
- VIDEO:Lamar Miller Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Ryan Tanehill Introduced
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Interview at Fin Fest
- VIDEO: Josh Kaddu Highlights
- VIDEO: Dolphins Draft B.J.