Latest topics related to "Joe Paterno"
By Jesse Pugh on November 10, 2011 at 8:33 am
From the Fins:
- Dan Marino believes that Matt Moore and the Dolphins offense cannot become overconfident and overlook a struggling team like the Redskins
- Reggie Bush thinks his “presence on the field is definitely going to force defensive coordinators to know where” he is lined up at all times
- Before Joe Paterno was fired by Penn State, Jared Odrick called the situation in State College unfortunate
- Brandon Marshall’s confidence is growing and credits the offensive line for his productive day versus the Chiefs
- ESPN.com AFC East Blogger James Walker says that Brandon Fields is “putting up Pro Bowl-type numbers” this season
- Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel writes that no matter what John Beck says, “he’s out for revenge against the Dolphins in a game that could be his final opportunity to prove he’s an NFL starter”
- Rick Maese of the Washington Post thinks that former University of Miami wide receiver Leonard Hankerson is finally making the transition from college to pro ball
By FINTERN on November 9, 2011 at 10:39 pm
Jared Odrick responds to questions about the situation at Penn State and coach Joe Paterno, where Odrick played from 2006-2009.