The 4-8 Dolphins look to make it four in a row at Sun Life Stadium and try to win for the fifth time in their last six games as they welcome the Philadelphia Eagles (also 4-8) to Sun Life Stadium for the first time since 2003.
The Dolphins lead the all-time series against Philly 7-5, but the Birds have taken the last two (2007 in Philadelphia and 2003 in Miami).
From the Fins:
- Cameron Wake believes the defense turned things around when everyone started to be accountable for their play
- Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer says Eagles fans “would not expect much from their team even if they were playing the Colts”
- Jason Taylor compares LeSean McCoy to one of the best running backs in NFL history
- Alain Poupart of Dolphin Digest writes “the Dolphins defense has shut down running games over the past five weeks to the point of making their opponents almost one-dimensional“
- Bob Griese does not believe Michael Vick will drastically change his game despite Vick’s comments earlier this week
From the Press:
- Brian Biggane of the Palm Beach Post writes Reggie Bush has proved critics wrong by becoming a featured back
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald wonders if the Dolphins will use a spy on Michael Vick
- Shandel Richardson of the Sun-Sentinel says the Eagles have fallen short of their “dream team” expectations
The Eagles beat writer joins the show to discuss the state of the Eagles during a vastly disappointing season for a club that went into 2011 with high expectations. Make sure to listen for McLane’s bold words on the mindset of the passionate, yet hostile Philadelphia fans heading into Sunday’s game against the Dolphins.