From the Fins:
- Todd Bowles: “As long as you are coaching good people and you are coaching football everything is great“
- The Finsiders give you a full multimedia preview of Sunday’s Dolphins-Bills game
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com gives us five things to watch for as the Dolphins head to Ralph Wilson Stadium
- Hear from Chan Gailey, Ryan Fitzpatrick and George Wilson for a Bills perspective
- ESPN.com AFC East blogger James Walker believes a Dolphin cornerback will be the x-factor versus Buffalo
- Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel writes the “Dolphins defense dares any opponent to run” against them
- Greg Stoda of the Palm Beach Post wonders if Don Shula’s coaching techniques would work in today’s NFL
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald says the “the quarterback answer is found in the first round”
The Dolphins (4-9) head into the final three weeks of the season with three straight division games beginning this week with the 5-8 Buffalo Bills.
It’s the second meeting in the last month between the teams, as the Fins beat up the Bills 35-8 on November 20th. A win this week would complete the season-sweep of the Bills for the 21st time and the since 2008.
The Bills safety joins Jesse Agler to discuss the Dolphins-Bills rivalry and the possibility of facing his former teammate, QB JP Losman on Sunday in Buffalo. Make sure to listen to Wilson describe his journey of transitioning from a wide receiver to safety at the NFL level and give his opinion on which position is more difficult.
Watch the interview here: