From the Fins:
- Vontae Davis gives us his game plan to slow down the Patriots tight ends and the always dangerous Wes Welker
- Andy Cohen of Dolphin Digest witnessed something that was “far too special to dare forget“
- Dan Fouts points to Matt Moore not having to look back over his shoulder as a possible reason for success
- The Finsiders take a look back at some of the greatest individual performances by Dolphins players against New England
From the Press:
- ESPN.com AFC East blogger James Walker tells us how Matt Barkley’s decision will effect the Dolphins
- Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post writes Matt Moore “is enjoying the moment and trying to build on his record as Miami’s starter”
- Mark Daniels of the Boston Herald says the current Dolphins team prove that “appearances are deceiving“
- Manny Navarro of the Miami Herald writes Jared Odrick is most thankful for his health this Christmas
The Hall of Fame quarterback speaks with Jesse Agler to provide his analysis of Reggie Bush, Matt Moore and the state of the Dolphins heading into Saturday’s contest against the Patriots, which Fouts will broadcast on CBS. Make sure to listen for Fouts’ thoughts on if the Patriots are the best team in the AFC this season.
Watch the interview here:
The Hall of Fame Quarterback, who will be the color analyst for CBS’ Dolphins-Texans broadcast, chats with The Finsiders about his observations of the Dolphins heading into the Week 2 matchup. Listen in as Fouts explains why offenses might be ahead of the defenses early in the 2011 season.