From the Fins:
- Todd Bowles: “As long as you are coaching good people and you are coaching football everything is great“
- The Finsiders give you a full multimedia preview of Sunday’s Dolphins-Bills game
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com gives us five things to watch for as the Dolphins head to Ralph Wilson Stadium
- Hear from Chan Gailey, Ryan Fitzpatrick and George Wilson for a Bills perspective
- ESPN.com AFC East blogger James Walker believes a Dolphin cornerback will be the x-factor versus Buffalo
- Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel writes the “Dolphins defense dares any opponent to run” against them
- Greg Stoda of the Palm Beach Post wonders if Don Shula’s coaching techniques would work in today’s NFL
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald says the “the quarterback answer is found in the first round”
The Dolphins (4-9) head into the final three weeks of the season with three straight division games beginning this week with the 5-8 Buffalo Bills.
It’s the second meeting in the last month between the teams, as the Fins beat up the Bills 35-8 on November 20th. A win this week would complete the season-sweep of the Bills for the 21st time and the since 2008.
From the Fins:
- Dan Marino: Having a good QB is “one of the main ingredients of being a good coach”
- Todd Bowles: “I’m ready for whatever lies ahead“
- Bills coach Chan Gailey says their is no love lost between Buffalo fans and the Dolphins
- With three straight divisional games coming up, Reggie Bush says their is no shortage of motivation
From the Press:
- ESPN.com AFC East blogger James Walker says Todd Bowles “job will be to keep the team focused and motivated“
- Shandel Richardson of the Sun-Sentinel says Todd Bowles “has three games to prove he’s worthy of becoming a long-term replacement”
- Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald writes “winning a second time around is much more difficult“
The Bills quarterback answers questions from the South Florida media and discusses his mindset during Buffalo’s current six game losing streak. Listen for Fitzpatrick’s comments on the Dolphins defense and his thoughts on Miami’s 35-8 win over the Bills in the last meeting between the teams on November 20th.