The Miami Dolphins took the practice field for the first time since taking on the Atlanta Falcons in their preseason opener, as they began preparation for next week’s second preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Fundamentals were the focus for Sunday’s practice, with the team only working in individual groups instead of team drills. It was clear that there was an emphasis on individual skill work ahead of the second preseason game, as Dolphins want to work out all the kinks before the results matter in September.
Here’s a look at all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the 12th practice of Dolphins Training Camp:
- NOTEBOOK: Grimes Proud To Earn Marino MVP Award
- James Makes Every Snap Count In NFL Debut
- 3 Observations From Practice #12 Of Dolphins Training Camp
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins In Action At Practice On Sunday Afternoon
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2014 Cheerleader Swimsuit Fashion Show
- VIDEO: Philbin Reviews Falcons Game With Reporters
- VIDEO: Lazor Discusses State Of Offense After ATL Game
- VIDEO: Jamar Taylor Discusses His Progress
- VIDEO: Jarvis Landry Looking To Help In Return Game
- VIDEO: Jimmy Wilson Ready For Increased Role
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.