We’ve reached the final week of offseason training activities for the Miami Dolphins before the team’s minicamp next week. Today, the Dolphins focused on goal line situations and two point conversions play, as well as working within the red zone in general. The team will continue to practice three more times this week, before hitting the field for the final time before training camp June 17-19 for minicamp.
Here’s a quick recap of all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the third week of OTAs:
- Dolphins Hit The Field For Final Week Of OTAs
- 5 Observations From Week 3 of OTAs
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins Hit The Field For OTA
- VIDEO: Philbin Recaps OTA Work
- VIDEO: Defense, Dramas & More With Jared Odrick
- VIDEO: Knowshon Transitioning To New System
- VIDEO: Jordan Confident & Healthy Entering 2014
- VIDEO: Grimes Discusses Team Adjustments
- VIDEO: The Secondary With Cortland Finnegan
- VIDEO: Jamar Taylor Eager To Show Off Versatility
- AUDIO: Congemi’s OTA Practice Report
- AUDIO: Finsiders Show, 6/9, OTA Coverage
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
One Response to “OTAs Week 3 Complete Coverage”
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.