With only three practices remaining before the training camp in July, the Miami Dolphins got in the first of those workouts today inside the Doctor’s Hospital Training Facility bubble due to inclement weather. Today’s practice focused a majority of its time on 11 vs. 11 team drills, as well as a special period for blitz pickup during team. The defense may have had the better of the offense, but both squads are progressing nicely towards the start of preseason.
Here’s a complete roundup of all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the first day of minicamp:
- Sun Life Stadium Modernization Plan Approved By Miami-Dade County Commission
- 3 Observations From Day 1 Of Minicamp
- Minicamp Notebook: Energy Abounds As Weather Forces Practice Inside
- Quick Hits: Minicamp & Stadium Vote
- PHOTO GALLERY: Minicamp Day 1
- VIDEO: Tannehill Speaks Of Progress On Offense
- VIDEO: Philbin Discusses Tannehill & State Of Offense
- VIDEO: 1st Round Pick Ja’Wuan James In Studio
- VIDEO: Rookie Report: Jarvis Landry
- VIDEO: Dion Sims Talks Lazor Offense
- VIDEO: CEO Tom Garfinkel On Stadium Modernization
- VIDEO: Jason Taylor On Stadium Modernization
- AUDIO: Congemi’s Minicamp Report Day 1
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
One Response to “Minicamp Day 1 Complete Coverage”
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.