After two straight days in full gear, the Miami Dolphins took a step back from a pads standpoint and practiced in shells and helmets on Wednesday. Not only was it a change in pads, but it was also a change in the weather, as a South Florida sun shower came and went midway during practice, giving the team a reprieve from the blistering sun. Today’s practice focused on the two-minute drill,, with the team running a hurry up offense during simulated end of half and end of game scenarios.
Check out all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the fifth day of practice at Dolphins Training Camp:
- NOTEBOOK: Dolphins Put Their Words Where Their Shirts Are
- Coyle Excited About Possibilities for Defense
- AC In The AM: Opening The Mailbag
- 3 Observations From Practice #5 Of Dolphins Training Camp
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins Practice In The Rain
- VIDEO: Inside The CB Battle With Will Davis
- VIDEO: A National View Of The 2014 Dolphins
- VIDEO: Philbin Meets The Media
- VIDEO: Inside The Defense With Kevin Coyle
- VIDEO: Albert Discusses O-Line Chemistry
- VIDEO: Rizzi Encouraged By Special Teams Depth
- VIDEO: Odrick Speaks On O-Line Progression
- VIDEO: Shelley Smith Focused On Preseason Game
- VIDEO: Billy Turner Talks Position Transition
- AUDIO: Cohen Sizes Up Week 1 Of Camp
- AUDIO: Finsiders Show, 7/30, Camp Coverage
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.