On Tuesday, The Dolphins kicked off the final portion of their voluntary offseason workout schedule, Phase Three, with their first OTA practice. Though live contact is still not permitted, this begins the part of the offseason where the team is able to hold team drills (7-on-7, 9-on-7, 11-on-7).
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Tuesday’s OTA practice:
- Notes From Day 1 of OTA Practices
- Grimes Makes A Solid First Impression
- Philbin: I Thought The Guys Practiced Fast
- REPORT: Jamar Taylor Misses Practice Due To Injury
- 2013 New Veteran Numbers Released
- Wake, Pouncey and Fields Win Team Awards
- Instant Analysis: Dolphins OTA#1
- Photo Gallery: Dolphins Hit the Field for OTA #1
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference
- VIDEO: Mike Wallace Media Availability
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Media Availability
- VIDEO: Reshad Jones Media Availability
- VIDEO: Brian Hartline Media Availability
- AUDIO: John Congemi‘s Practice Report
- AUDIO: OTA Blitz: The Dolphins Offense
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
One Response to “OTA # 1 Complete Coverage”
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.