A special visitor — Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino — was in attendance to check out the lively practice, which included 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 team drills.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Wednesday’s mini-camp practice:
- Mini-Camp Day Two Notebook: Marino Among Practice Guests
- Philbin: I Like The Attitude of the Defense
- Dolphins Focus On Scoring Zone
- Ellerbe Shares Championship Expereince With Teammates
- Andy Cohen: Tannehill So Much More At Ease
- Photo Gallery: Mini Camp Day 2
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference
- VIDEO: Coyle Sees Plenty of Progress From the Defense
- VIDEO: Ellerbe Excited About Athletic Fins Defense
- VIDEO: Inside the Offense with Mike Pouncey
- VIDEO: Rookie Report: Dion Sims
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 With Brian Hartline
- AUDIO: John Congemi’s Mini Camp Practice Report
- AUDIO: Mini Camp Blitz
RELATED: Complete Coverage of Mini-Camp Day 1
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.