On a day when the 1972 team was honored at the White House, the current Miami Dolphins continued to work in practice as they prepare for their first home game of the preseason this Saturday.
With the loss of Dustin Keller, one of the biggest question marks Miami faces is the tight end spot, as Charles Clay, Michael Egnew and Dion Sims will continue to battle for playing time moving forward.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete recap of Dolphins.com’s coverage of today’s happenings:
- Notebook: Starks, Jerry Return To Practice; Other Notes
- REPORT: Dolphins Release Richard Marshall
- Dolphins Make Roster Moves
- Misi A Mainstay In Miami’s Revamped Linebacking Corps
- Richie Incognito Addresses Antonio Smith Incident
- Incognito: We’ve Won More Battles Than We’ve Lost As An Offensive Line
- VIDEO: Tannehill Looking To Build On Texans Game
- VIDEO: State of the Roster with Joe Philbin
- VIDEO: Sherman Discusses RB And Tight End Battles
- VIDEO: Charles Clay Ready To Step Up
- VIDEO: Richie Incognito Addresses Antonio Smith Incident
- VIDEO: Miller Hoping To Help At TE
- VIDEO: Brian Hartline Discusses Loss Of Keller
- VIDEO: Mike Wallace Getting In Rhythm
- AUDIO: The Finsiders Live Show, 8/20
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.