The final training camp practice of 2013 may have been pushed inside the bubble due to inclement weather, but that did nothing to stop the Miami Dolphins in their preparation for Saturday night’s game against the Houston Texans.
Inside the bubble, the Dolphins did a little of bit of everything, ranging from game preparation to individual skill drills and maintenance at each position.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the final #FinsCamp practice:
- Photo Gallery: Training Camp Day 17
- Day 17 Notebook: Dolphins Close Training Camp With Indoor Practice; Other Notes
- Tannehills Welcome High School Students To Practice
- Sturgis: You Can Never Get Too Down, You Can Never Get Too Up
- Dolphins Make Roster Move
- Just Like Any Other Day For Sturgis
- Video: Bumphis Looking To Make Most of Opportunity
- Video: Antwan Applewhite Joins The Dolphins
- Video: Miller Wants To Be An Every Down Back
- Video: Julian Posey Battling For Roster Spot
- Video: Sturgis Ready To Be Kicker In 2013
- Video: Philbin Discusses Position Battles
- Audio: Griese Talks Tannehill & Texans Game
- Audio: Finsiders Live Show, 8/15, Camp Coverage
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
2 Responses to “In Case You Missed It, 8/15”
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.