Practicing in pads once again today, the Miami Dolphins hit the field for practice #7 of training camp in preparation for tomorrow’s scrimmage at Sun Life Stadium.
It was Fin Club day at the Doctor’s Hospital Training Facility, as Fin Club members got to witness Miami focus on the all-important two minute offense, and the wide receivers and defensive backs go at it during one on one drills.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete recap of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Sunday’s #FinsCamp practice:
- Notebook: Physical Practice Sets Up Scrimmage; Other Notes
- Photo Gallery: Training Camp Day 7
- Photo Gallery: Fin Club Day at Dolphins Training Camp
- Miller And Thomas Spearhead Young Group Of Running Backs
- 3 Observations From Sunday’s Practice
- Dolphins Host Exclusive Practice for Fin Club Members
- Philbin: We Are Looking For Guys To Step Up And Make Plays
- Keller: Tannehill Has A Great Command Of The Huddle
- Sherman: Our Backs Have To Create Their Own Identity
- Dolphins Make Roster Move
- Video: Coach Philbin Previews Scrimmage
- Video: State Of The Offense With Mike Sherman
- Video: Inside the O-Line With Coach Turner
- Video: Wallace Making Progress in Offense
- Video: Hartline Eager For Monday Night Lights
- Video: Dustin Keller Previews Scrimmage
- Video: Wake Discusses Increased Intensity At Camp
- Video: Will Davis Talks About 2 Interception Day
- Video: Carpenter’s Take On The Kicking Competition
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.