Today’s action included interviews with multiple players, as well as Coach Philbin. We also went behind enemy lines with Bills’ head coach Doug Marrone and quarterback Thaddeus Lewis.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete recap of all of Dolphins.com’s coverage from today:
- Dolphins-Bills Wednesday Injury Update
- NOTEBOOK: Marrone Remembers Days As A Dolphin; Other Notes
- Backup Linebackers Prepared For Anything
- Grimes Happy To Be A Dolphin
- Andy Cohen: Opening The Mailbag
- Fantasy: Week 7 Mid-Week Report
- Cheerleader Of The Week: Brianne
- VIDEO: Philbin Looks To Buffalo
- VIDEO: Tannehill Gets Back To Work
- VIDEO: 2013 DCC Press Conference
- VIDEO: Hartline Wants Consistency
- VIDEO: Carroll On Bills QB Situation
- VIDEO: Wake Feeling Good
- VIDEO: Clabo Talks Pass Protection
- VIDEO: Derrick Shelby Making Plays For Defense
- AUDIO: Behind Enemy Lines: Thaddeus Lewis
- AUDIO: Behind-Enemy-Lines: Dan Carpenter
- AUDIO: Finsiders Show, 10/16, Team Coverage
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.