Because of David Garrard’s knee injury, when they broke into their two-pronged version of team drills, each of the three remaining quarterbacks–Matt Moore, Ryan Tannehill and Pat Devlin–received additional reps.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the 12th day of training camp practices:
- Day 16 Notebook: Thunder And Lightning Livens Up Practice; Other Notes
- Plenty To Learn From First Preseason Game
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/12
- VIDEO: Mike Sherman Media Availability
- VIDEO: Roberto Wallace Media Availability
- VIDEO: Davone Bess Media Availability
- VIDEO: Sean Smith Media Availability
- VIDEO: Legedu Naanee Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jason Trusnik Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/12/12
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.