The team returned to the practice field, but Jake Long, of course, did not. The All-Pro left tackle was place on Injured Reserve on Tuesday night after sustaining a triceps injury early in Sunday’s game.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Wednesday’s practice:
- Notebook: Culver Proves You Can Home Again
- Martin Right at Home on the Left
- Countdown to Kickoff: Dolphins at 49ers
- Shula Honored at DBA Trade Show
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference: 12/5
- VIDEO: Reggie Bush Press Conference: 49ers Week
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Press Conference: 49ers Week
- VIDEO: Karlos Dansby Media Availability
- VIDEO: Kevin Burnett Media Availability
- VIDEO: Richie Incognito Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jonathan Martin Media Availability
- VIDEO: Charles Clay In Studio
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 12/5/12
- AUDIO: Behind Enemy Lines: Colin Kaepernick
- AUDIO: Behind Enemy Lines: Jim Harbaugh
- AUDIO: Locker Room Blitz: 49ers Week
- AUDIO: Around the NFL with Albert Breer
- AUDIO: Dick Stockon with The Finsiders
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.