The Dolphins finished off the Jets without starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill for most of the afternoon–the Dolphins rookie suffered a hyperextended knee/thigh bruise in the first quarter. Matt Moore played very well in relief, helping to maintain and then extend the Dolphins lead.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Dolphins Monday:
- Notebook: Dolphins Earning National Praise; Other Notes
- Moore Comfortable in Relief Role
- Coach Philbin Press Conference and Transcript
- Congemi’s Takeaways: Week 8
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 10/29
- VIDEO: Mike Sherman Press Conference
- VIDEO: Kevin Coyle Media Availability
- VIDEO: The Coach Philbin Show
- VIDEO: Coach Philbin Locker Room Speech
- VIDEO: Jared Odrick Media Availability
- VIDEO: Olivier Vernon Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jimmy Wilson Media Availability
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 10/29/12
- AUDIO: Dolphins Monday Opening Drive, 10/29
- AUDIO: The Latest on Ryan Tannehill
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.