With the mandatory roster cut deadline looming, the Dolphins hit the practice field to begin preparation for next week’s season opener at Houston–the team was required to whittle down its roster to 53 players by 9 p.m. EDT.
Amid all of the buzz surrounding who failed to survive cutdown day–notably Roberto Wallace and Clyde Gates–Dolphins WR Brian Hartline made his long-awaited return to practice after missing several weeks with a calf injury.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Friday’s practice and roster moves:
- Dolphins Make Roster Moves To Bring Roster to 53
- WR Brian Hartline Returns To Practice
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/31
- VIDEO: Brian Hartline Discusses His Return To Practice
- VIDEO: Davone Bess Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jake Long Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jorvorskie Lane Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jonathan Martin Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/31/12
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.