28. Eagles (1-1): Better knockout of the weekend, Floyd Mayweather’s 1-2 combination or Todd Herremans left shoulder?
29. Broncos (1-1): I always figured Jesus could run a decent slant pattern.
30. Colts (0-2): If Kerry can string together 6-8 wins, Miss FIU will have a new favorite “salt and pepper” player.
31. Panthers (0-2): Everyone STOP this ridiculous conversation. Cam Newton is like that glazed donut you bite in to only to find out there is a cherry filling in the middle which ruins the whole experience.
32. Chiefs (0-2): 89 points given up in two games. Brian Daboll should be salivating for that Week 9 matchup.
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.